Summer is a season that can be spent outdoors. I often find that I spend the majority of my evenings outside with my family or friends enjoying the warm summer air as the sun sets. Once the sun goes down, nothing warms the chill of the evening like a fire.
28 Breathtaking Round Firepit Area Ideas for Summer
I hate having burn circles in my backyard from campfires. They are unsightly, so I decided to create a pit using some of these beautiful round firepit area inspiration photos. These firepits give you a location to put the fire as well as a cozy location to enjoy the evening with your loved ones.
Personally, I like round pits because they look great with my outdoor décor, so I mainly looked at round firepit area ideas, though some square designs did catch my eye. I love that you can use stone, pebbles, or other materials to create a pit. It can be positioned above the ground, or if you prefer, you can design the pit right into the terrain of your backyard.
In this guide, you will see a lot of unique round firepit area ideas. These ideas are simply a place to start; if you like one of the ideas, then use the concept and make it your own design.
1. Stone Pit with a Rainbow of Chairs
2. Log Benches Surrounding a Pit in Stone
3. Round Firepit Area Idea for Nighttime
4. Simplistic Stone Path with a Firepit Center
5. Garden Path Leading to a Fire Hole
6. A Pit with Pillow in a Pool
7. A Rustic Fire Overlooking the Lake
8. Swinging at the Edge of the Firepit
9. Orange Glowing Round Firepit Area Idea
10. Wooden Bench Planters with an Enclosed Firepit
11. A Stone Grilling Pit for your Backyard
12. A Stone Patio for Backyard Entertainment
13. A Sunken Concrete Firepit with Comfortable Seating
14. Comfort and Warmth Overlooking a Breathtaking Lake
15. A Fire Hole with an Island Feel
16. Crescent-Shaped Firepit Made from White Brick
17. An Enjoyable Sunset by the Fire
18. A Relaxing Spot Near a Garden Pond
19. Wooden Seats Around a Stone Firepit
20. Sandstone Patio Firepit with Rolling Hills
21. A Firepit Enhanced by Shrubs and Flowers
22. A Backyard Fire Hole With Comfortable Cushions
23. Stone Footpath Leading to a Gorgeous Pit
24. Firepit Alongside a Beautiful Garden Wall
25. A Perfect Backyard Barbecue Spot for Entertaining
26. A Raised Pit in a Walled Garden
27. A Controlled Fire in the Lush Forest
28. A Chic Firepit with Plenty of Seating