Clay flower pots are inexpensive and easy to find. They lend themselves well to a variety of home and garden décor. With a little creativity, you can make the plain clay flower pot into a number of fun and exciting designs. Some of these designs are so easy, they can be done in one afternoon.
28 Fun DIY Clay Flower Pot Crafts to Give Your Home a Lift
Clay flower pots are best known as planters. Adding a few different details like a stenciled name and house number, or adding a solar light, brings practicality and style. These planters can be arranged in fun ways like wreaths or tilting stacks, bringing a touch of whimsy to the garden.
You’re not limited to a planter when you are looking for DIY clay flower pot crafts. You can make them into varied projects like a DIY garden fountain, a fire pit to make S’mores, and candle holders. You’re limited only by your imagination. One of the most unusual ideas we found is creating a child sculpture from flower pots and having it “ride” a tricycle.
Different finishes and paints make these projects stand out. They can be sealed and painted bright colors. They can also be wrapped with rope and painted for a nautical look. Try one of our 28 great ideas in your home this weekend.
1. Two Level Planters with House Numbers
2. Funny Face Planter with Mini Pots
3. Create a Fairy House with Stones
4. Painted Clay Flower Pot Wind Chime
5. Make a Tiny Fire Pit for S’mores
6. Easy Lighthouse Display with Solar Light
7. Cute Frog and Lily Pad Garden Decoration
8. Mosaic Stones on a Clay Flower Pot
9. Flower Pot Wreath with Succulents
10. Pillar Candle Stand with Clay Pots
11. Fun Kids Craft with Flower Pots
12. Use Clay Flower Pots in a Fountain
13. Painted Flower Pots Make a Side Table
14. Candle Lantern Planter in a Clay Pot
15. Bird Feeder DIY Clay Flower Pot Craft
16. Whimsical Tipped Pot Flower Planter
17. Glossy Blue Painted Flower Pot
18. Clay Pot Family with a Cute House
19. Repurpose Small Pots as Votive Candles
20. Create a Side Table with a Planter
21. DIY Clay Flower Pot Craft with Chandeliers
22. Wrap Terra Cotta Planters with Rope
23. Hang Little Blue Pots from a Chain
24. Brightly Painted Clay Pots in a Planter
25. Adorable Terra Cotta Pumpkin Pot
26. Clay Pot Kid Riding a Tricycle
27. Stenciled Clay Pots with Initial and Number
28. Clay Pot Stand for a Beverage Jar