Are you looking for a change from country inspired home design? The clean lines and modern aesthetic of industrial home décor may be just what you want. Some of the hallmarks of industrial home design include exposed or painted brick walls, metal and wood shelving, and solidly practical materials like plumbing pipe. Furniture is generally streamlined and understated, lacking the multiple cushions of farmhouse and country style living rooms.
36 Exciting Industrial Home Decor Ideas that are Surprisingly Gorgeous
Another popular feature of industrial home design is the exposed pendant lamp. Generally using Edison lightbulbs with exposed filaments, these light fixtures most often resemble cages. They come in several different sizes, from large centerpieces to simple hanging bulbs.
Industrial design is great for people who don’t want a cluttered home. Industrial décor lends itself to a sleek, organized arrangement. There are plenty of places to tuck items out of the way in baskets or bins.
If you’re looking to shake up your industrial style, add blooming plants or soft textured rugs to your space. These will soften the stark look and bring some visual interest into your rooms.
Try our 36 industrial home decor ideas and add an organized, streamlined feeling to your living spaces. Any of these ideas will bring new uses to industrial materials and give your home a unique look and feel.
1. Exposed Brick and Industrial Light Fixtures
2. Contrast between Industrial and Country Style
3. Industrial Style Metal and Wood Sofa Table
5. Light Fixture with Railroad Tie and Edison Lights
6. Rolling Cart and Modern Framed Art
7. Iron Framed Bed with Understated Décor
8. Gridded Memo Board for the Kitchen
9. Desk Simplicity with Filing Cabinets
10. Black Wall with Hanging Crates
11. Brick Wall and Exposed Shelving
12. Metal Cage Lighting with Edison Bulbs
13. Plumbing Pipe to Support Bar Counter
14. Easy to Make Industrial Curtain Rod
15. Understated Hanging Wall Shelving with Plants
16. Wood and Plumbing Pipe Bar Cart
17. Thick Lumber and Plumbing Pipe Wall Shelves
18. Cute Coffee Center with Wooden Heart
19. Practical Clothes Hamper with Plumbing Pipe
20. Graduated Wall Baskets for Bathroom Essentials
21. Kraft Paper Roll for Kitchen Memos
22. Handy Rolling Wardrobe Cart with Plumbing Pipe
23. Organized Desk Area with Pipe Accents
24. Pipe and Board Wall Shelving with Baskets
25. Industrial Home Decor Ideas for Magazines
26. Contrast Between Industrial Table and Fluffy Rug
27. Pendant Lights with Woven Rope Supports
28. Find an Industrial Style Basket Inexpensively
29. Modern Metal Nightstand Table with Lamp
31. Industrial Home Decor Ideas for Kitchens
32. Exposed Brick, Open Metal Lights, and Leather
33. White Brick with Pipe and Wooden Shelf
34. Exciting Lamp Arrangement with Sleek Beige Furniture
35. Practical Paper Towel Roll Holder
36. Exposed Brick, Spiral Stair, and Wall Bike