Every kitchen could use an organizing update. In a disorganized kitchen, there is less space to get things done. A messy kitchen is also unappealing to guests and family members alike. Try some of these 34 kitchen countertop organizing ideas to freshen your space and keep the things you need close by.
34 Charming Kitchen Countertop Organizing Ideas to Keep Things Handy
An inventive idea to maximize space in your kitchen is to hang baskets under your cabinets. These baskets can be hung from a metal rod on the wall or directly from the underside of the cabinets. You can use these baskets to organize things like oils, towels, and cleaning supplies.
Unique containers bring charm to your kitchen décor while keeping everything neat and presentable. Tall pitchers keep your utensils handy while bringing your kitchen a touch of farmhouse style. Oversized cookie jars are a fun way to keep small items like single use coffee pods and teabags from taking over the countertop.
One popular trend is to include herb plants in organizing trays and baskets. These bring a touch of green to your kitchen while encouraging you to use more fresh herbs in your cooking.
We found the 34 best kitchen countertop organizing ideas for your home. Try any one of them to add style to your kitchen while keeping your essentials handy every day.
1. Use Graduated Pitchers for Utensils
2. Hang a Rod under Your Cabinets
3. Double Stacked Woven Tray with Essentials
4. Use Cup Hooks to Hang Utensils
5. Three Tiered Wire Basket with Plants
6. Oversized Cookie Jars for Coffee and Tea
7. Wire Rack to Stack Your Toaster Oven
8. White Wire Hanging Shelf Under the Cabinets
9. Lazy Susan with Utensil Crocks and Seasonings
10. Hang Pull Out Drawers on the Wall
11. Woven Tray Accented with a Plant
12. Clever Corner Shelving for Mugs and Plates
13. Kitchen Countertop Organizing Idea for Spices
14. Vintage Milk Carrier with Mason Jars
15. Galvanized Metal Tray for Oils and Seasonings
16. Simple Wall Shelving for Coffee Mugs
17. Reclaimed Wooden Box for Soaps
18. Three Tiered Lazy Susan for Tea and Snacks
19. Tall Metal Basket for Stove Top Essentials
20. Innovative Drawers for Dry Goods
21. Large Wire Baskets for Fruits and Vegetables
22. Baskets Hanging from Rods Under the Cabinets
23. Cute Cake Plate for Soaps and Sponges
24. Build a Shelf in Front of Your Window
25. Kitchen Countertop Organizing Idea for Notes
26. Two Tiered Wood and Wire Shelf
27. Galvanized Metal Handled Tray with a Plant
28. Old Washpan to Hold Cookbooks and Utensils
29. Neat and Organized Backsplash Shelf
30. Wire Basket for Oils and Herb Plants
31. Vintage Soap Dish to Hold Cleaning Essentials
32. Stacked Brushed Metal Corner Shelving
33. Elegant Cut Glass Holder for Paper Towels
34. Metal Handled Tray and High Shelf