It’s difficult to find things in a cramped, messy pantry. You will have a much easier time cooking and staying organized when you take inspiration from our pantry organization slideshow. Whether or not you have a built-in pantry in your kitchen, you’ll be able to take advantage of these simple ideas.
29 Effective Pantry Organization Ideas to Get Yours in Order
Most of these ideas only require buying inexpensive boxes, baskets, and labels. Some concepts take a little more work, like putting pretty vinyl lettering on glass jars. Unpainted boxes can be freshened up with a coat of paint and some stencils. One trend worth looking out for is the chalkboard label. Chalkboard labels can easily be bought at the craft store, or you can make your own with matte black paint.
Repurposing an item from another part of the house is another great idea. Magazine baskets make excellent holders for root vegetables. Over-the-door fabric shoe organizers are perfect for small- to medium-size jars and bottles.
Something often overlooked in pantry design is making sure the area is well-lit. Lighting your pantry will make it even easier to find what you need and brighten up a dark corner of your kitchen.
Use our ideas to reclaim your pantry space and simplify your life in the kitchen. With just a little time invested, you can dramatically improve your kitchen.
1. Small Essentials in Stenciled Boxes
2. Big Square Baskets for Cookware
3. Pretty Vinyl Lettering on Glass
4. Wire Magazine Boxes for Vegetables
5. Hanging Pegboard for your Pans
6. Shoe Organizers Filled With Spices
7. Sliding Wire Drawers Under the Counter
8. Clip Your Chips to the Wall
9. Tagged Woven Baskets for Small Things
10. Back Door Shelving for Jars
11. Classy Pantry Organization Ideas with Lettering
12. Clear Plastic Holders for Packets
13. Well-Lit Pantry Organization Ideas
14. Wire Bins for All Your Cans
15. Hanging Binder Clips for Packets
16. Sealing Jars with Chalkboard Labels
17. Graduated Sliding Drawers in the Pantry
18. Colorful Cupcake Papers in a Jar
19. Airy Shelves for Food and Small Appliances
20. Pantry Organization Ideas with Rolling Cans
21. White Shelves with Chalkboard Labels
22. Hanging Wire Shelves for Beans
23. Compact Pantry with Chalkboard Doors
24. Slide-Out Shelves Under the Counter
25. Seagrass Bins with Chalkboard Labels
26. Lots of Square Baskets on Shelves
27. Cans in Stacking Baskets
28. Reclaimed Wood Boxes with Chalkboard Labels
29. Plate Racks for Cutting Boards