Nothing pulls together a farmhouse table like a well-defined centerpiece. Kitchen counters, end tables, and empty corners can all be perked up with the right combination of decor, and a simple farmhouse chic tray can unite the arrangement.
- You can create farmhouse style trays using up-cycled items like baskets, palettes, and antique metal basins.
- Antique shopping at flea markets is an ideal way to find unique pieces suitable for trays.
- For a repurposed look, craft stores offer essential supplies to achieve the desired farmhouse appearance.
- These tray ideas not only enhance the aesthetic but also help in de-cluttering your home.
- A simple tray can be transformed into a beautiful decorative piece with creativity and imagination.
You can achieve these farmhouse style tray ideas in your home with up-cycled baskets or palettes, antique metal basins, and cleverly crafted cake trays. If you love hunting down antique finds at your local flea market – great! This project is perfect for you and you’re sure to find some interesting pieces that will work well as trays. If you prefer something new or repurposed, head to your local craft store for the paint, glue, and other tools you may need to give your tray that classic weathered farmhouse look.
Whether your farmhouse style is from pieces that are new or old, one thing is for sure: these farmhouse style tray ideas will de-clutter your home. No matter how you do farmhouse style, you can create a beautiful decorative display with a simple tray and some imagination. How will you make these farmhouse style tray ideas your own?