Using old windows to accent your outdoor décor is a fun new trend. It is a nice way to reuse unwanted leftovers from remodeling or replacing your windows.
32 Charming Old Window Outdoor Decor Ideas to Accent Your Space
There are many creative ways to use an old window in your outdoor décor. You can hang the window with or without the glass for a variety of different looks. Without the glass, you can frame various decorative elements like plants or candle holders. One particularly cute frame holds an assortment of succulents.
The glass itself provides a canvas for your creativity when it comes to painting. House numbers and initials are great when painted on the glass. If you have an extra artistic touch, you could paint a whole garden scene on the glass, like the hummingbird and flower scene pictured below.
Window frames can be made into useful and decorative furniture. With a glass top, a French door can be a dining table. You can construct mini greenhouses and potting benches with window frames.
These old window outdoor decor ideas will give your space a gracious, old-fashioned touch. Try some of these charming design ideas in your own garden and show off your personal sense of style.
1. Window Frame for Hanging Plant Pots
2. Cute Display with Wreath and Window Box
3. Old Windows Made Into a Greenhouse
4. Wall Frame for Pretty Succulents
5. Bee Themed Painted Window with Herbs
6. Make an Old French Door Dining Table
7. Shuttered Window on the Fence
8. Window Frame with Family Photos
9. Mirror Frames Reflect Your Garden
10. Glorious Painted Window Hanging by the Swing
11. Upcycled Window Frame with Blooming Flowers
12. House Number Window with Metal Star
13. Mirrors Make Your Garage Stand Out
14. Lovely Hanging Petunias on a Rustic Window
15. Old Window Outdoor Decor Idea for Benches
16. Hang Window Frames on the Front Porch
17. Make Cold Frames with Old Windows
18. Decorate an Arbor with Window Frames
19. Create a Cute Greenhouse with Window Frames
20. Paint a Pretty Initial on a Window
21. Magical Fairy Lights and Hanging Flowers
22. Graceful Recycled French Doors as a Divider
23. Frames with Mason Jar Tea Light Holders
24. Old Window Outdoor Decor Idea with Names
25. Stand a Window in a Tub of Soil
27. Useful Potting Bench with Window Accents
28. Chicken Wire Frames Hold Hanging Decorations
29. Frame a Cute Birdhouse on the Fence
30. Hang Assorted Frames Under your Deck
31. Stained Glass Window over a Seating Area
32. Put a Window on your Patio Fence