Outdoor eyesores: every garden and back yard has them. Utility boxes, air conditioning units, lawnmowers, garbage bins and more; these are essential items, but we’d prefer not to look at them while spending time on our hard-earned green grass amongst lovely flowerbeds. So what do you do? We’ve prepared a list of outdoor eyesore hiding ideas to get you started on the path to backyard beauty.
25 Smart Outdoor Eyesore Hiding Ideas to Upgrade Your Outdoor Space
From simple DIY type projects to things requiring a bit more skill and effort, we think you’ll find something here to help you hide the ugly stuff so you can enjoy the fruits of your backyard garden and landscaping labor. We’ll show you a variety of ways you can pleasantly mask your outdoor eyesores with hiding ideas for every style and budget.
From a variety of lovely woods, to faux rocks and sturdy plastic, we’re sure you’ll find inspiration among these images to make your back yard all you’ve ever dreamed it can be. But don’t stop here; use these ideas and then take things further with landscaping.
Adding plants around these basic outdoor eyesore hiding ideas will further beautify your problem areas, and in a few seasons you’ll hardly remember those backyard blemishes.
1. Plants or Trellis for Hiding Air Conditioning Units
2. Lovely Raised Planters Hide Unsightly Bins
3. Wooden Privacy Screens Come In All Sizes
5. Faux Rocks Cover Unsightly PVC Pipes
6. Pretty Planter Hides Garden Hoses
7. Lovely Cabinet Hides Utility Box and Garden Tools
8. Basic Cedar Screen For Hiding Bins
9. Hanging Wooden Screens For Back Patio Privacy
10. Pretty Picket Fence Screens Unsightly AC Unit
11. Cedar Screen Hides Utility Box
12. Wooden AC Screens are Easy DIY Projects
13. Garden Sheds Can Be Things of Backyard Beauty
14. The Simplest Screens Can Be Effective
15. Wooden AC Screens Come In a Variety of Styles
16. Consider a Wooden Wall Instead of a Shed
17. Cool Chevron Pattern for a Deck Privacy Screen
18. Simple Wooden Fence for AC Camouflage
19. Clean Cedar Lines Hide Your AC
20. A Trellis Top Adds Further Disguise
21. This Pretty Cabinet Hides Utility Box and Wires
22. Lattice Disguises AC, Why Not Plant a Pretty Clematis Here
23. Hide Your Bin Behind a Lovely Lattice Fence
24. AC Unit Disappears Behind the Right Paint Color and Plants
25. Match Your Side yard Shed with the House Paint